Your Ad Here

29 June, 2010

Just trying to help

It can buy a House But not a Home

It can buy a Bed But not Sleep

It can buy a Clock But not Time

It can buy you a Book But not Knowledge

It can buy you a Position But not Respect

It can buy you Medicine But not Health

It can buy you Blood But not Life

So you see money isn’t everything. And it often causes pain and suffering.

I tell you this because I am your Friend, and as your Friend I want to take away your pain and suffering.

So send me all your money and I will suffer for you. Cash only please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note for reader

This blog only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there. If you have any clarifications to be made or if you find any contents in this site which you think can be offensive. Do contact the site owner & the content will be removed or modified accordingly.